Everyone at some point or another is looking to improve their health, lose a few pounds and eat things we think are healthy for us. Turns out, not everything we think is good for us, actually is. There are certain foods that instead of helping in our health and weight loss journey actually are a bit detrimental to our goal. Here are 9 foods you should avoid if you are trying to lose the lbs and get healthier
- Bagels – It takes a body a long time to process their high content of carbs.
- Cream Cheese – It contains a lot of calories and fat.
- Smoothies – Unless you make these at home.
- Cookies – Duh!
- Seasoning – They have a high content of fat and salt
- Coffee – If you make it at home, and you control your sugar and cream then it’s not so bad, but if you get your canned coffee …. Not a good idea, they contain a lot of calories and sugar.
- Cheese – As much as it pains many of us, cheese is actually not good for us. Cheese is loaded with saturated fats.
- Potato or Tortilla Chips- If you didn’t know these were bad for you, then you need to rethink your healthy habits.
- Pasta – When you think of pasta just think calories.