Are you losing hair and you’re not sure what to do? A PRP hair restoration might be the solution you’ve been searching for! This treatment is suitable for patients who experience hair loss and are looking for a non-surgical alternative. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is a cutting-edge hair growing technique that promotes faster growth without the need for surgery. It’s minimally invasive, completely safe, and the results are effective.
How Does PRP Hair Restoration Work?
PRP hair restorations work by injecting the scalp with growth factors from the patient’s own blood platelets to promote the growth of new hair. Just like stem cell therapy, this growth factor injectable can control the process of hair thinning and hair loss, while enabling the production of new hair.
Is a PRP Hair Restoration Safe for Me?
A good candidate for PRP is someone who notices loss or thinning of hair and is looking for a non-surgical route to fix it. PRP therapy is most effective in individuals with overall weak follicles. In addition, we do not recommend this procedure for individuals enduring chemotherapy, although it can be done after treatment is finished.
If you suffer from any of the following conditions, this procedure may not be suitable for you:
- Hypotrichosis: This is a genetic condition leading to abnormal hair patterns and/or no hair growth
- Male Pattern Hair Loss: PRP has proven to be particularly effective in the initial stages of balding, or when the patient has a large amount of miniaturized hair
- Female Pattern Hair Loss: PRP can be quite effective in controlling female pattern hair loss in both the initial and advanced stages
- Alopecia Areata: Loss of hair in round patches
- Alopecia Totalis: Loss of all hair from the scalp
Call Novopelle Med Spa at (888) 429-7055 today to schedule a free consultation!