Houston Med Spa Services
What We Do
At Novopelle Med Spa, our mission is to help patients find their individual beauty, health and happiness. Our team offers a wide range of state-of-the art treatments and procedures in a way that is safe, effective and minimally invasive. We provide our patients the following services because we believe that beauty is for everyone.
Call us today at (888) 429-7055 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation for Houston med spa services!
State-of-the-Art Skincare Solutions
With the advancements in technology available to us today, we can do what was previously unimaginable. The health and beauty industry is no exception to these advances, and our goal at Novopelle Med Spa is to continue offering these exciting new options and give patients new ways to enhance their appearance and feel their best.
How Laser Treatments Work
The purpose of laser hair removal is to target precise areas and eliminate hair follicles or spider veins with the heat from the focused photons. Other laser treatments, like laser resurfacing and skin tightening, are used over broader areas and work similarly to micro-needling. This means they use slight, controlled heat to stimulate the body to produce collagen and promote accelerated cell growth.
At Novopelle Med Spa, we provide a variety of laser treatments, including:
- Laser hair removal
- Laser vein removal
- IPL photo facial
- Laser skin tightening
The goal of body contouring is not to replace traditional exercise and nutrition, but to give your body that final push it needs to achieve the results you want. Even those who take the best care of their health often find that they still have stubborn pockets of unwanted body fat.
If you’ve been struggling to shed those last few pounds before you reach your goal, or have specific problem areas that are making you self-conscious, our team in Houston is here to bring you one step closer to the body you want. Our expert body contouring services work to smooth, tighten and tone to leave you with results you won’t find in the gym.
Our body contouring services in Houston include:
- Novo Lipo
- Cellulite reduction
Is Body Contouring Right for You?
If you have reached a healthy place in your weight loss journey but have specific areas with stubborn fat deposits that you would like to target, body contouring might be the solution for you. Patients who practice a healthy lifestyle prior to the procedure will achieve the best results.
This procedure might be right for you if you are:
- A healthy adult
- A non-smoker
- Free of any medical conditions that might interfere with your healing process
- Able to maintain a stable, healthy weight long-term
Many of us are familiar with the toll that aging takes on our skin. From facial wrinkles, creases and folds, to crow’s feet, thin lips and hollow areas, aging seems to bring with them a wide assortment of skin troubles. That’s why we offer such a wide variety of injectable treatments in Houston, so you can fight aging in the way that best fits you.
Some of the benefits of our injectables include:
- Quick and painless treatment
- Effective alternative to cosmetic surgery
- No downtime or recovery required
The injectable options we offer include:
- BOTOX® is a prescription medicine injected into the muscles that reduces skin wrinkles and also might help treat some muscle-related conditions. It is sometimes nicknamed the “liquid facelift” for its age-reversing abilities.
- JUVEDERM® is a non-surgical filler used to add volume to areas of your face like the cheeks, smooth lines from the nose and around the mouth, and plump the lips. It is known for giving a fresher, more youthful appearance with results that look natural and are long-lasting.
- RADIESSE® is a dermal filler that inserts volume to fill specific areas of the face and hands. It works by stimulating your body’s natural collagen and filling in wrinkles.
- Dysport is a prescription medicine that treats frown lines between the eyebrows. It is injected to the muscles and can also be used to manage symptoms of cervical dystonia (CD).
- KYBELLA® is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells in the area under the chin.
We know there are a lot of options and you might not be sure which is best for you, so our team will provide you with a fully customized treatment plan to help you achieve the results you want.
Houston Weight Loss Procedures
At Novopelle Med Spa, we begin our weight loss services with a body composition analysis to determine which weight loss treatment plan will be best for you. Our treatments provide fat loss, general weight loss and body sculpting.
Medical Weight Loss
Our medical weight loss treatment is designed for rapid weight loss and muscle retention. It is a hormone-based diet that uses a small dose of Chorionic Gonadotropin, a bioidentical hormone naturally produced by the body.
The program is designed to help your body burn fat and retain muscle mass at the same time. Selective fat loss occurs due to hormone changes in your body that favor muscle over fat. On average, patients report losing between 0.5 and 1lb per day.
Lipotropic (B12) injections have two amazing purposes for your body: help with weight loss and lower cholesterol levels. They help your body break down stored fats and provide a boost of energy. As an added bonus, they may help support liver function and promote the excretion of fat.
The injections are comprised of the amino acids methionine, inositol and choline. Methionine is a sulfur-containing amino acid that helps break down fat in the liver and lower cholesterol. Some also find that it helps prevent fatigue. Inositol works to break down fat as well, while also reducing the serum cholesterol levels. It has significant metabolic advantages and has been shown to help with depression and panic attacks. As if it needed more benefits, it is required for healthy brain growth, hair growth and liver function, so it assists in those areas as well. Lastly, choline works in combination with the other two amino acids to prevent settling on the arterial walls.
Some of the benefits of getting B12 injections from our Houston team include:
- Boosting metabolism
- Improving vital cell division
- Promoting healthy nerve and blood cells
- Reducing fatigue
- Lessening stress and depression
- Increasing energy
Novo lipo is a contouring treatment for circumferential and cellulite reduction that is non-invasive. Patients can achieve a toned and contoured body and face, with noticeable results from the very first session. Results are typically dramatic and long-lasting, with no downtime.
Because Everyone Deserves the Chance to Feel like Their Best Self
At Novopelle Med Spa, making our top-quality med spa services available to everyone is important to us. These services are often sought by women, but men deserve to feel confident in their skin too, and this requires services that address their unique needs. From smoothing out fine lines to improving the health and appearance of your skin, we are here to help you achieve the body you want.
Our Men’s Services
We provide men with a variety of treatments designed for their needs. These treatments include:
- PRP hair restoration: We can utilize your plasma to help promote hair growth using similar techniques as a PRP facial.
- Laser hair removal for men: Men can minimize time spent shaving with laser hair removal.
- Men’s weight loss treatments: We can help you achieve the sculpt and tone of your dreams with one of our weight loss treatments.
- Men’s injectables: With wrinkle relaxers like BOTOX® and dermal fillers like JUVEDERM®, Novopelle Med Spa is here to help you put your most confident face forward.
- Men’s skin treatments: We have a range of skincare treatments available and ready to give you remarkably smooth, youthful skin.
We bring over a decade of experience in the industry, so we are experts when it comes to tailoring our services to maximize results for gentleman and helping them put their best selves forward.
Relax, Unwind, and Revitalize at Our Skin Lounge
The skin lounge is a place solely dedicated to skincare. We offer calming, cleansing facials and corrective chemical peels for all skin types. Our Houston skincare services provide a multitude of other benefits for your skin and wellness as well.
Benefits of regular professional skincare, like chemical peels, facials, and microdermabrasion include:
- Relieving stress and muscle tension, which can lead to deep wrinkles
- Removing environmental impurities from the upper layer of the skin, or the epidermis
- Reducing fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treating wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improving the appearance of mild scars
- Treating acne and clearing blackheads
- Reducing age spots, freckles, and dark patches or melasma
- Minimizing size of pores
- Increasing blood circulation
- Promoting collagen production
- Restoring skin’s radiance
- Improving total body relaxation
We begin with an in-depth skin analysis for a comprehensive evaluation. Our personalized approach is optimal for your needs and based on your skin’s condition, type, and problem. Once we gain a good understanding of your skin profile, we will recommend the best treatment options for you.
Your Age Can Be Your Little Secret
Growing older is nothing to be ashamed of. Aging brings with it wisdom, experience, and knowledge that help you become your truest self, but it doesn’t have to bring unwanted wrinkles. If you are looking for a more youthful appearance and a way to smooth out the appearance of wrinkles, our Houston anti-aging treatments are for you.
Causes of Premature Aging
We all show some signs of aging at some point, but there are steps you can take to prevent signs of aging from appearing earlier than they should.
Factors that contribute to premature aging include:
- Sleep deprivation
- Excessive sun exposure and sun damage
- Chronic stress
- Poor diet and exercise
- Extreme weight fluctuations
- Poor skincare regimen
Correcting these behaviors can naturally improve the health of your skin. We also offer a wide variety of treatments designed to help you fight aging and give you a well-deserved pampering session.
Examples of our anti-aging treatments include:
- Sermorelin therapy
- Laser skin tightening
- Stretch mark reduction
- Plasma ION non-surgical lift
Nutrient Shots from Our Shot Bar: Formulated to Meet Your Health Needs
We are all fighting our own unique battles, and the same is true of our health issues. Whether you have serious health issues or minor ones that still affect your day-to-day life, Novopelle Med Spa is here to help you be proactive about them. We provide a variety of nutrient shots designed to meet your specific health needs and get you feeling your best.
Nutrient shots we offer:
- The Ripper: This shot works like protein by developing lean muscle and improving athletic performance.
- The PMS Relief Shot: This shot is filled with VitaminB12 and Glycine, which work together to bring you relief during your time of the month.
- The Hangover Shot: Like the name suggests, this shot will help you detox with mood-enhancing B Complex vitamins and Glutathione.
- The Performance Shot: This shot uses Tri-Amino to improve athletic performance, promote lean body mass, cardiovascular health and vascular function.
- The Immunity Shot: This shot contains L-Glutathione, which has antioxidant effects and stimulates the immune system.
- The Skin, Hair and Nails Shot: This shot will help you replace dull and tired-looking skin with a healthy glow.
- The Happy Shot: This shot improves mood and cognitive function and increases energy levels, making it a nice pick-me-up to help you turn your mindset around.
- The Skinny Shot: This shot is a lipotropic injection that works by releasing fat deposits in parts of the body like the stomach, inner thighs, neck, buttocks and hips.
Find Out More About Our Med Spa Services in Houston
Novopelle Med Spa is committed to helping you reveal your best self, and we are happy to walk you through the treatments that can help you get there. As you can see, we offer a wide range of state-of-the-art treatments and procedures designed to refresh, revitalize and rejuvenate. If you have been looking for noninvasive but effective solutions in the Houston area, you’ve come to the right place.
Call us today at (888) 429-7055 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation!