How It Works
Our Dallas PRP facial treatment takes 45 to 60 minutes to perform and can be done once a month until the full desired effect is achieved. After this, maintenance procedures can be performed. There is no limit on how many times you can be treated.
The treatment will generally proceed as follows:
- A small amount of blood, about two teaspoons, is drawn and placed in a centrifuge.
- The centrifuge separates your blood into its different components. Red and white blood cells are separated from the plasma and platelets. This fluid, PRP, has a higher concentration of platelets.
- The PRP is placed on the skin.
- Using a micro-needling device, the PRP is driven deep into the skin. The micro-needle creates microchannels that allow the PRP to flow into the deep layers of the dermis.
- The PRP helps promote new collagen to form, regenerating tissue, blood vessels, and fatty tissue, thereby reducing the signs of aging by volumizing the entire treated area.
If you have any further questions, our team at Novopelle Med Spa is here to help. Call us at (888) 429-7055 today to schedule an appointment!